- Cd4Cu7As, The First Representative of a Fully Ordered, Orthorhombically Distorted MgCu2 Laves Phase-Oliver Osters, Tom Nilges, Michael Schöneich, Peer Schmidt, Jan Rothballer, Florian Pielnhofer, and Richard Weichrich, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51 (15), pp 8119–8127
- In situ NMR study of hydrogenation / dehydrogenation of ZrCr2 and physisorbed hydrogen Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 540, 5 November 2012, Pages 222-227
Jamil Ahmad, Hideki Maekawa, Hitoshi Takamura, Itaru Oikawa, Mariko Ando, Kuniaki Takahashi
Highlights► In-situ NMR study of hydrogenation of C14-ZrCr2. ► Observation of physisorbed hydrogen peak in NMR spectra. ► Change of chemical shift of physisorbed H2 (δphy) with degree of hydrogenation. ► Linearity between δphy and degree of hydrogenation. ► Linearity between degree of hydrogenation and density of states, Nd(EF).
- Erdong Wu, Wuhui Li, Jing Li, "Extraordinary catalytic effect of Laves phase Cr and Mn alloys on hydrogen dissociation and absorption", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 37, Issue 2, January 2012, Pages 1509–1517
- T.B. Zhang, X.F. Wang, R. Hu, J.S. Li, X.W. Yang, X.Y. Xue, H.Z. Fu, "Hydrogen absorption properties of Zr(V1−xFex)2 intermetallic compounds", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 37, Issue 3, February 2012, Pages 2328–2335
- Laura Amanda Richard , (2011). A study of the crystallographic, magnetic and electronic properties of selected ZrM2-H systems . DPhil, Oxford University, UK (http://ora.ox.ac.uk/objects/uuid%3A276c59fe-cf45-42d2-a5a0-8c534c8b46bd/datastreams/THESIS01)
- H. Kohlmann, Comment on 'Structural and Electronic Properties of the Hydrogenated ZrCr2 Laves Phases, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114 (30), p 13153, 2010